Monday 30 October 2017

Wedding Quilt Gifted

Wedding Quilt Gifted


This week I finally gave the wedding quilt to its intended recipients - they loved it and I have attached photo's for you of the finally finished wedding quilt.



























a close up of some of the FMQ






I also finished the applique border for Diamond Hill and attached it - what a learning curve attaching corners & sides but I got there in the end.





Now I am onto the next border and need another 100 diamond squares ( I am sure these things are here to haunt me - lol). Here I have the pieces all ready to be sewn together.



Otherwise that is it from me this week except that the temperature is rising fast here in tropical North Queensland and starting to get very hot and sticky.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful quilt - with beautiful quilting! Have fun getting through those diamonds!

    ReplyDelete